Take This Job and Shove It

I should just quit my job.  If I could work from home like everybody else on my team and be treated fairly I wouldn't even think about it.  But for now I'll see if I can keep a few more paychecks coming in.

If it ended I think I could go ahead and retire.  Might run out of money eventually but I guess I wouldn't be alone.  As long as you got God with you, you're never alone.

Getting some good following going on over at KC on X.  I like being in a class with other guys who are working on the same thing.  Nothing better than that.

I did it with the Cisco certification game, I did it in first grade.  Working together with a team of guys and a good teacher is fun.  I like getting to know the other guys who are following KC over on X.

Working on paper trade #3 looking good so far.  Hit TP and moved SL up to break even.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance