The Life of a Writer

How to be a writer.  Write every day.  It matters not if a single person reads a single word ever other than yourself.  You are a now a writer.   If anybody asks you what you do you can say I'm a writer.

I get anxiety thinking I'm going to run out of money before I die.  I'm sure that affects a lot, a lot, a lot of people.  What I like to do is to think about people who are even in worse shape than I am.  Some might look at my situation and say you've got it made in the shade man.  And I do.  On the one hand, but on the other hand the amount of money I can spend on a monthly basis is the question.  I'm trying to figure that out and understand that and trying to follow as many financial advisors as I can on X.

In the meantime I've got trader friends out there who apparently are bringing in a good cash flow by trading.  I like VP he seems to be a good conservative guy.  A guy who has come from the poker tables of Las Vegas to now living within his means and making his income by trading and investing.  Smart man.

KC is cool too.  He's a younger man who is more at the beginning phases compared to where VP is at from what I can tell.  But he's already been funded I guess and I guess he's trading prop firm money now.  Talk about a psychology shift.  I think he's got a good chance.  I like his gym program.  I definitely used the gym program to get where I am today. 

I'm older than both VP and KC in the life game but much younger than they are in the forex trading game.

I'll check on my trades and see what's going on in X land. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance