The Psychology of Retirement

I can tell you right now, there are many men my age who would like to have it as good financially as I have it right now.  Thank God for that.  

As sad as it is, many men are in much worse shape today financially than I am.  Mark Levin is not one of them but there are more probably than not.

And I thank God and Pastor Murray and Matt Furey (got to check in and see how old Matt Furey is doing) and Uncle Dave Ramsey for that.

Beans and rice, rice and beans.  Study and work for 20 years, pile up a bunch of cash, get ready to retire, try not to get fired, get that emergency fund built up as high as you can.  Dave says $1,000 but man if you can do more then do more do as much as you can and keep studying like Data Bunny on X and all the guys on X that are studying for network engineering certification and working to get that next best job.

But I'm on the two-minute warning here guys and I've gotten myself along with the blessings of God to this position where I need to do like Dave Ramsey says in his baby step 7 build wealth and give.  So if you haven't gotten to baby step 7 yet keep at it.  If you have had some bad luck and you'll never see the light of day much less baby step 7 before they put you in the ground then so be it.  I'm not counting on passing up Elon Musk or even many of the traders I follow on X anytime soon myself.

Eat, drink, and be merry.  But mind your P's and Q's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance