Trade With KC Monday Report 001

The dream is to go to heaven.  Because I sure don't want to go to hell.

I like working with traders.  I like working with network engineers who are cramming for network engineering certificates and that is pretty much guaranteed.  Guaranteed that you will have a boss to report to and have to worry about not pissing off too much.

Traders on the other hand have no boss other than the market.  The barrier is purely psychological.  To think that you could actually be so lucky to only have to work 15 minutes a day and then go and do whatever you want.

When I was 25 years old I wrote a poem.

I work from my own home for just four hours
I piss and moan the rest the day away
I make a hundred fifty grand
so I don't really give a damn
I just as soon a throw it all away
throw it all away

Well I'm now 61 years old and still working on the dream.

It crashed pretty hard after being fired twice from good jobs and having a tough run-in with the IRS.  Ed and Elaine Brown are still in prison as far as I know if they haven't died from old age yet.

But I put on my blinders and started listening to Pastor Murray and studying for network engineering certificates.

It's the best plan for any man who needs a paycheck.  But now at 61 I find myself with a good paycheck along with a good amount of money in the bank and staring down at $2,000 a month Social Security paycheck and a $350 a month pension in 4 years.

And if I would have been given the same equal remote work package as most of my team as opposed to the Return To Prison option then I would be working from home and getting this big fat paycheck at home just like the guys who I was supposedly equal to on the same team as senior network engineers which I have worked very hard to get to this point but I guess their families are more important than mine so I have to Return To Prison and do this job sitting in an empty building while they get shoulder rubs from their wives bringing them cold milk and warm cookies while it's snowing outside and they don't even have to leave the house but I got to get up early get dressed and drive across town on black ice in heavy traffic to sit in an empty building and doing exactly what my supposed equal peers are doing from the comfort of their own home.

But just like Brear Rabbit I say go ahead and throw me into the briar patch.  I like it here in the briar patch.

There are millions of men who would love to have such a life as I have.  Other than the bullshit of having to get into a brand new Honda Accord EX sedan and drive one mile from Reston to Herndon to work network engineering indoor sit-down job on a computer with no heavy lifting and free coffee in the break room I don't think I'd have to look too far to find many men working in food service and security and God knows what all occupations just to put food on their families while inflation and the IRS sucks out their lifeblood just like it did mine will I can tell them get a used Cisco certification book for $10 on ebay memorize it and pass a cert exam and start calling around to network engineering companies and you'll be on your way in a year or two.

Might have to move and probably better be ready to move across the country if necessary.  I moved from Denver to Miami to Atlanta to Washington DC just to end up in this very lucky position that I find myself in.  And guys it only took me 20 years so take heart!  You can win with money!  Call Dave Ramsey today and maybe he'll hook you up with a free beans and rice plan or you can just search for Dave Ramssey Baby Steps and you'll be on your way in less than 1 minute.

That's what I like about KC's program.  Hell, he's already got me into my second paper trade.  I like MT4 a lot better than the old Think or Swim crapolla special and I like the simplicity of the program and the no-nonsense aspect of it all.

So I'll check on paper trade $2 and see  how it's going and then check in on KC and see if episode 9 is out yet and make a post on X about my paper trade #2 and maybe listen to good old VP for awhile.  I wonder how things are going for him down Cental America way.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance