Trade With KC Monday Report 001

Probably only have one report today.  The forex market is 24x5 and is going right now as far as I know.

I just checked my charts in MT4 and the charts are indeed moving.

I've got paper trade #3 and paper trade #4 underway.

Yea the forex game looks pretty cool.  And the education is free, you just have to work for it.  Or at least the cost is a laptop pc, a smart phone that spies on you, and a Starlink connection.

Soon it will be starlink directly to you phone and your laptop pc.

VP says he likes just closing his laptop, throwing it into a bag, and heading north for the summer to get out of the hot Las Vegas heat.  He seems like a real guy to me and he's not charging me a dime so I'm with KC on this plan.

It's the love of money that is the root of all evil.  If I can use my success to help other people then God will bless me to be able to help others even more.  Welcome Mr. KC as Executive Advisor here at the school.

I agree with all the traders that trading is the coolest business.  And why not get into the coolest business.  Because you're going to lose everything you own and end up on the street.  Same with poker and life in general.  Like Hank Williams Jr. says, you do your thing and we'll do our thing too.

Trading is like the frontier.  Yea you can go out and kill a few indians and get the land and the squaws and everything else but you better be one tough son-of-a-bitch.  Jim Bridger would probably have been a good trader.  In fact I think he traded in furs if memory serves.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance