Trade With KC Sunday Report 001

I should have a couple of reports today.  I'm managing paper trade #3 and ready to enter paper trade #4 tonight at 5 PM ET.

Don't tell my boss but I'm working from home today.  Call me crazy, call me a knucklehead, but I think my family is just as important as the other members of my team who have been working from home every day for the last 15 months.

I'm tellin' you what brother, working remote as a network engineer is pretty much just as good as being a trader if not better.  The money is a guaranteed as any paycheck has ever been and the freedom is pretty much comparable to the freedom that any trader has.

A trader can't just do nothing and it takes a lot of work to get to a level of income that is comparable to a remote network engineer.  And it took me a lot of work to get to where I am and now for them to hand the remote badge of courage to everybody on my team but threaten me with termination because I was smart enough to live within 50 miles of the office just chaps my hide if you know what I mean.

But I'll tell you one thing, lost of guys out there would like to have my paycheck and be able to do what I do just like lots of guys would like to be able to do what VP does.  And both are there for anybody who wants it just the same as the Arnold Schwartnegger body is waiting for you down at the gym.  Go get it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance