Trade With KC Sunday Report 002

I have entered my paper trade #2 at this time. Currently up over $100.  I guess I'm risking $2,000 trading a $100,000 account.  I like the system.  I like the daily candles.  I like KC's videos.  I like VP and NNFX.  It seems like a good business plan to me.

I went to Arby's and ate some beef and cheddar sandwiches.  I really like the beef and cheddar sandwiches at Arby's.  I've always been a big Arby's fan ever since my first beef and cheddar many years ago at an Arby's in Colorado Springs coming back from some school sports event in a bus with other kids from school.  We stopped at the Arby's there and the rest is history.

I would imagine there are many men who would love to be able to work for just 15 minutes a day and then have the rest of the day to do whatever they wanted to do and still be making as much or more than they would be making if they had a regular job.  I would imagine there is not a man alive who would not like to do that.

And it seems the opportunity has been around my entire life.  And is really probably exploding now with the internet and social media especially Elon's X platform.  I think never in the history of mankind has there ever been anything like X.

I saw Elon talking to somebody on X about how the earth is billions of years old and the first written words were not until around 5,500 years ago.  Elon is an interesting character.  I guess he's the riches man in the world.  I think he works a lot more than 15 minutes a day.

So I'm excited to watch my paper trade #2 now and see how it goes.  Once I have exited that trade I will start looking for an entry on paper trade #3.  Meanwhile I will watch KC's episode 9 which is coming out tomorrow and maybe listen to a little bit of VP's podcast.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance