Trade With KC Sunday Report

 Me and KC are following VP.  I like having a partner in this game.  A partner who is willing to help out and not even charge me a dime.  I like saving every penny I can and keeping my overhead down to the bare minimum.

I read an article somewhere that said most retirees need $5,000 per month to live.  Social Security will give me around $2,000 so I got to pull $3,000 out of savings every moth once I lose my paycheck.  

Right now my paycheck is $6,000 per month after taxes and my expenses I've been able to hold down around $3,000 per month so right now I'm able to put away a good $2,000 to $3,000 into savings every month for as long as I keep my job which I'm hoping will be until I can't do it anymore.  

I could make it to 70 I'm guessing would be about the longest they would keep paying me and that might be a long shot but I got Glen down there who is 71 and he's still working away as some kind of corporate pencil push in the Internet Service Provider business.

And I guess Internet Service Providers will be around as long as the internet will be around which I suppose will be around now for as long as electricity and indoor plumbing will be around.  Once the indoor plumbing and electricity stops well the internet might stay up even after that.

Maybe I'll write a book on a post-apocalyptic world where people are living out in the woods again like savages the only difference is they all got iPhones and high-speed wireless internet access.

Trading is an interesting game.  I have followed three-guru's previously before finding VP.  Well I found KC and KC told me about VP.  And he tells everybody about VP straight up front and center from the get-go.

That's what I like about KC and that's what we both like about VP.

Now KC is a young kid and I'm and old man.  If KC can dump his day job and go full-time like VP then maybe I can too.  I think VP is like on some other kind of level that's why it's so good to have friends who are on his same wavelength and following him that I can join up with.  

KC is my number one buddy and now we got Sourjay poking his head in here and there and hopefully soon I will have a bunch of friends who are following VP that we can all follow VP together.

I think there is enough money in the forex market for plenty of guys to make a good living at.

It's fun to be on a team and to be working with friends who are working for the same thing.

Trading is a unique thing.  There is nothing I have found like it.  No employees, no boss, no inventory, no overhead, no location fixation.  Just a laptop and an internet connection.  I have created that life already along with a bunch of old network-head Cisco certification buddies.  I have that life right now and they have even let most of my teammates in that gave work from anywhere they want remotely just like I am doing right at this moment but they singled me out for return-to-prison in-office slavery and I am required to be sitting in an empty building while all of my teammates can sit anywhere they want at their Aunt Harriet's place down in Clearwater or wherever the hell they want to just the same as  VP but they got to be online during their 8 hour shifts but once their shift ends they just close their laptop and their done just like VP but they're not traders they're network engineers just like me.

I've got it made in the shade if a tree don't fall.

And I'm sure it helps KC to have guys that follow him and give him questions for his videos and comment on his X posts and share his X posts and follow his signals in Discord because he's just like me in that regard and my School of Opportunity for Underprivileged Kids.  He's just like me in that he has the same idea of starting and enterprise where he helps other people get free.  And incredible concept that I have had in my mind since I was younger than KC and maybe me and KC are going to finally get it done right here with the help of VP.

And anybody else who is following VP which obviously there are probably like thousands if not tens of thousands.  It's really incredible to think of how huge this forex market is.  I mean I thought the New York Stock Exchange was a bid thing but I guess this forex thing makes that thing look like a little thing.  But it's all part of the world economy.  A thing called money.

Today at 5 PM ET I will enter paper trade #2.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance