Trade With KC Wednesday Report

There's more people drowning than there are people making lots of money by trading.  Doesn't mean it can't be done but you probably better make your money with a job to get started.  Even KC has a job to help him get to where he wants to be in trading.

VP had a job to help him get to where he is in trading.

I read on X some guy who quit his job and went right into full-time trading and credits that decision to his success like burning the boats and leaving himself no other way out.

I don't think I could have done that and I have no plans of quitting my job ever.  Now they may fire me or lay me off or otherwise find some way to get rid of me but in the meantime I will try to keep the paycheck coming in.

And if the paycheck does ever stop coming in I may consider finding another job.  Jobs are good for more than the paycheck even though the paycheck is the most critical piece.  Jobs keep you mind occupied and your physical being occupied and usually you have to be away to do your job.

Now we got some of these guys "working remote" and there is no way to know if they are awake or if they are sleeping but they have to wake up sometimes to do some things and they can't go into too deep or too long of a sleep because they never know when the boss might send them a message on Zoom and if they don't respond within some reasonable amount of time and if that happens too often then it could become a problem theoretically although sometimes I wonder.

For me I've been working and saving for so long and now have been blessed with some inheritance that I could probably make it to the grave without ever getting another job ever again in other words I guess that's what they call retirement and the social security payments and small pension could help me to live for quite a long time if I continue the Dave Ramsey beans and rice four walls mentality to the end.

Paper trade #2 I would have to call a good trade because I followed the system.  I got stopped out for a loss of -$1,018.24.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance