VP and Robb Reinhold

I like VP and Robb Reinhold.  Hard to believe there are actually professionals who trade for a living.  But I like hanging out with traders probably better than I like hanging out with anybody else because traders have a dream and some are even living it like apparently VP and Robb Reinhold and many others.  Possibly into the thousands or maybe tens of thousands or more.  People who trade for a living and that's what they do.  A very incredible occupation.

And there are some who write for a living.  Ernest Hemmingway, Mark Twain, Jack London.  The list of people who write for a living may be as long as the list of people who trade for a living.  Bloggers, journalists, all kinds of writers.  And now even big shitposters on X apparently can even make a living doing that.  But just like writing and trading and shitposting on X, anything that anybody who is struggling financially and working a low lifestyle job that hardly covers the bills much less anything else might look at and say dang that lucky son-of-a-bitch gets to sit there and shit post on X and he makes three times what I make busting my ass 40 hours a week.

Well, I guess that's how it goes, but probably nothing came like too super easy and nothing probably doesn't take more work than you might think and probably took a long time and a log of psychology to get there.

Life is a game of psychology.


I write on my blog here and tell myself that I am a professional writer.  And who cares if the word professional is even in there or not.  I can sit here and write on my blog and say I am a writer.  Leave me alone, I'm busy, I'm working.  I'm a writer.


I like how VP makes big huge paragraph spaces between his paragraphs on his blog.


I like how he has a blog and how his blog is no-nonsense.  No flashing pop up ads etc.



And he leaves big spaces between his thoughts.



He says he thinks he is a better writer than a podcaster.



I think he does pretty good at both.  And nobody could say that he hasn't put a lot of time and effort into his trading game.  Or that he's not successful at it.  Even KC will tell you that he looked pretty long and good and hard at VP before going all in with NNFX.  



And that's why I like KC because he's at a more of a beginner level than VP but he's definitely serious about the game and he's like a chip off the old block.  Like deciding to go to Harvard and get your MBA but you're not going to jump right in to the senior level class with the highest tenured professor on campus as a true freshman.  No sir, you got to pay your dues my man.  You got to pay your dues.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance