Writing Is A Thing

The forex market is an interesting thing.  From what I understand there as some who make a good living by trading forex.  On X there are traders who tell me I can do the same.  KC lays it out pretty good in his videos.  And it gives me something to do.  Everybody has to do something.

I like writing.  And I like reading.  I don't like to worry about money.  I'm sure nobody likes to worry about money.  Maybe there are people who have a lot less money that I do who worry about it a lot less than me.

It's the medical bills that are going to get you.  The insurance companies say pay me now, or pay me later.  That's why Jesus is the only answer and the only rest you will ever find.  The truth of God's word and loving him will set you free.

Paper trade #3 is coming along nicely.  The candles have stopped moving for the weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripting News

Binance